Saturday, April 9, 2011

NOTD: OPI "Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?"


"Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?" is a part of the OPI Texas Spring- Summer 2011 collection. It's one of the few jellies in the collection. Granted it does look like a cream, but if you look closely you can catch the jelly-looking consistency of it. I actually like the fact that it's a jelly. It isn't opaque, but ideal for the summer, going along with the naked, sheer, barely-clothed aspect of summer. Basically in the summer, it's hot. You want to walk around half naked and get as much breeze as possible. You don't want anything heavy-feeling near you. So I think this is what they were going for. It also is great for beginners, since the mess-ups are barely noticeable. I put on 3 coats and my nail line is still a bit visible, but I like it that way. If I kept building it up, the color would be darker, I like it this way :D

This retails for $8.50 and can be found at Ulta.

Pictures:

Sticker thingy

Natural Light

So you can have an idea of the consistency ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment