Saturday, December 3, 2011

Confetti Happy Birthday!


Sorry, I've been a horrible blogger lately. Between school and work, it's been a hassle posting anything. I have at least 3 posts that I still have to publish. But back to this gem, it was a lot prettier than I expected!



Confetti Happy Birthday
Artificial Light
No Flash
Confetti Happy Birthday!
Artificial Light
No Flash
Confetti Happy Birthday!
Artificial Light
Flash

Although, a purple polish is not what comes to mind when I hear Happy Birthday!, this polish will do. It's a gorgeous deep purple with shard-like glitter. I picked it up at CVS on a whim for $1.99! I think the glitter looks like that because it's more of a non expensive brand. The glitter is either a lighter purple or a magenta, which also flashes blue- yum. I the pictures, it looks a lot more blue than in person. In person it's purple. It cant be mistaken for anything other than purple but it's pretty, regardless. This really makes me want to check out other Confetti polishes.

Confetti is $1.99 at CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment