Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nfu-Oh #51

Above photo originally from Michele at http://www.lacquerized.com/

Nfu-Oh #51, 3-4 coats


#51 is one of Nfu-Oh's most popular shades- and I can def. see why!
Please excuse the one extremely long and one extremely short nail. 
My ring finger is the one that has yet to break so I refuse to file it. It's the longest it's been in a while. 
Any way, I love this polish. I flashes SO many colors. From green, to orange, to red, to blue!
Basically all the colors of the rainbow! It's literally a rainbow in a bottle. The base is a purple jelly.
 It's packed with flakies, so be mindful of that while painting your nails.I suggest 3-4 thin coats.
I tend to do a slightly thicker last coat. 

Nfu-oh polishes retail at $12.50
Free shipping 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment