Friday, September 30, 2011

School Spirit Nails!!

Today is my brother's HUGE football game against his rival team. They've been rivals since before I was born and the competition is big! My brother's school colors are- you guessed it- red and gold! I was so happy that I has these to colors in my collection, because they match PERFECTLY to his school colors!

Zoya "Sooki" with China Glaze "Lighthouse"
on ring finger (artificial light, no flash)
Zoya "Sookie" with China Glaze "Lighthouse"
on ring finger (artificial light, no flash)

I'm sorry about the thumb, I didn't clean up...I'm super tired..it's like 5 am...but I wanted to get this up since I as already awake. I'm totally in love with  manicure! Like, I can't stop looking at it. I NEVER usually like reds but Sooki is such a bright, cherry red that I don't mind. Lighthouse is gorgeous,  but these pictures don't do it justice. You can better see the glass flecks when you enlarge the second picture. I believe I bought both online. Sooki from mbeautylounge and Lighthouse from 8ty8beauty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment