Friday, October 7, 2011

OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!



Swimsuit...Nailed It!
Flash
Swimsuit...Nailed It!
No Flash
Swimsuit...Nailed It!
Flash (gorgeous!!)
Swimsuit...Nailed It!
No Flash


Ok, I know this post is picture heavy but this polish is soo photogenic! Trust me, I had more, I narrowed it down. I was thinking about getting this for awhile. I saw soo many bottles of it at the store I buy my polish from. I was so surprised because of course "Crown me already" was sold out, but there were excessive bottles of polish on the display. I had to choose between this and "Road House Blues" and I ludicrously picked the latter. Anyway, I went back a couple of days ago and there were only like three bottles left..and it was on sale for 4 bucks!! I put it on as soon as I got home, it's so gorgeous! As you can see, it's a foil, but not with the typical silver-laden overlay. Being that I'm a sucker for blues, I love this polish. It's my color. Cool colors look good with my warm skin tone. If you're a blue lover, you need to get this polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment