Saturday, October 8, 2011

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous





Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
Artificial Light, No Flash
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
Flash
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
Artificial Light, No Flash
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
Flash

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous is from last year's Swiss Collection. It's a medium to dark grey, bordering foil. The scattered shimmers keep it from being a full on foil, which I like. Throughout this polish, you see flashes of mainly pink and green shimmer. I think this is what keeps the polish for being too boring. Unfortunately, you can't accurately see how beautiful this polish is. You def. have to see it in person. Although, I don't particularly like it on my skin tone. It looks so beautiful on lighter skin tones- the silver comes out more and the starkness of this against lighter skin tones is what makes it so eye-catching! But it's still pretty, so I'll wear it as long as I can see the beauty of it :)

* I suggest you enlarge these marvelous- no pun intended...well, maybe ;)- pictures
As usual, OPI is $8.50 at Ulta ($7.99 where I bought this from)

No comments:

Post a Comment